For highly improved braking performance even at higher speeds, replacing drum brakes with the ever popular disc brake set up has become the norm. Disc brakes will bring more consistent braking and have only one moving part, compared to the many found in drum brakes, making maintenance a much easier process. These Kodiak disc brakes are dacromet coated for enhanced salt water resistance and are vented to avoid overheating and rotor warping.
- Integral hub/rotor combination
- Side support mounting bracket design takes stress away from the bolts
- Dacromet coated hub and rotor assembly greatly increases resistance to fresh water and salt water corrosion
- Vented disc rotors dissipate heat quickly to discourage heat related damage and rotor warping
- Pre-pressed races and studs
- Fits most 3,500 lbs. axles with standard 4-bolt flanges
- Dacromet coated calipers provide protection from rust
- Stainless steel slider pins
- Ceramic brake padding material prevents heat build-up while providing a smooth, silent ride
- Made in USA
- Rotor Diameter: 10"
- Inner Bearing: 68149 (1 3/8")
- Outer Bearing: 44649 (1 1/16")
- Caliper: Kodiak 225
- Axle Rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Flange Mounting Pattern: 4-Hole, 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2"
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
NOTE: Pads must be replaced when 3/32" (.094") or less of the pad friction material is left.
- (1) Dacromet coated hub/rotor
- () Dacromet coated caliper with pads
- (2) Stainless steel slider pins
- (1) Dacromet coated mounting brackets
- (1) Inner Bearing
- (1) Outer Bearing
- (1) Grease Seal
- (1) Grease Cap
- (5) Lug nuts
- Flange Mounting Hardware
Kodiak Trailer Components Part Number: 1/HRCM-10-DAC