With the Dexter brand, you are getting a reliable product backed by over 50 years of testing. The DEX10LH (Dexter Axle part number 23-026) is a 10" left hand electric drum brake assembly ready to be mounted. This size is commonly found on 3,500 lbs. capacity axles. The manual adjustment screw is accessible behind the backing plate and allows shoe expansion without having to take the wheel off. The two magnet wires are interchangable between the ground and power supply.
- One left hand side assembly (right hand sold separately)
- Complete assembly readily available for flange mounting
- Pre-pressed 7/16" mounting bolts
- Replacement mounting nuts not included
- Fits 3,500 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires brake controller
- Actuator and hydraulic brake lines are not needed
- Manual shoe adjustment
- Either magnet wire can be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced magnet wires
- Used with 10" drums
- Manufactured in the USA
- Brake Size: 10" x 2.25"
- Brake Alignment: Left Hand - Driver Side
- Individual Brake Capacity: 1,750 lbs.
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Standard 4-hole Flange
- Flange Hole Mounting Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used for marine applications. This brake cannot fit onto an AL-KO brand 3,500 lbs. or 4,400 lbs. axle.
Dexter Part Number: 23-026 (023-026, K23-026)