With the Dexter brand, you are getting a reliable product backed by over 50 years of testing. The DEX10RH (Dexter Axle part number 23-027) is a 10" electric brake commonly found on 3,500 lbs. capacity axles. It is a complete brake assembly ready to be mounted on a standard 4-hole axle flange. This is a manual adjust style brake. After so much braking, the shoes must be adjusted to make sure proper friction is applied to the drums. Access holes are on the back of the backing plate for convenient adjustment. There is no need to take off the wheel and drum.
- One right hand side assembly (left hand sold separately)
- Complete assembly readily available for flange mounting
- Pre-pressed 7/16" mounting bolts
- Replacement mounting nuts not included
- Fits 3,500 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires brake controller
- Actuator and hydraulic brake lines are not needed
- Manual adjust design
- Either magnet wire can be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced magnet wires
- Used with 10" drums
- Manufactured in the USA
- Brake Size: 10" x 2.25"
- Brake Alignment: Right Hand - Passenger Side
- Individual Brake Capacity: 1,750 lbs.
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Standard 4-hole Flange
- Flange Hole Mounting Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Wheel Size: 13" - 15"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used for marine applications. This brake cannot fit onto an AL-KO brand 3,500 lbs. or 4,400 lbs. axle.
Dexter Part Number: 23-027 (023-027, K23-027)