This Tie Down Engineering integral hub and rotor combination features a Galv-X coating to protect the material from corrosion. The vented disc design helps cool down the rotor at a quick rate every time braking is applied to prevent rotor warping and heat related damage.
- Cast steel coated with a Galv-X finish for lasting durability and protection against fresh water and salt water environments
- Vented disc rotor dissipates heat from braking quickly and efficiently to prevent damage to components
- Pre-pressed races and bolts
- Bearings, nuts, cap, and grease seal sold separately
- Disc brakes perform optimal braking for trailers and require less maintenance compoared to drum brakes
- Integral hub and rotor comes as one full piece that slides onto the spindle
- Rotor Style: Integral
- Rotor Diameter: 9.6"
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2"
- Rotor Thickness: 3/4"
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): L68149 (1 3/8")
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): L44649 (1 1/16")
- Finish: Galv-X
- Caliper (sold separately): 46304
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 46845X
Replaces Rotor: 46245
Note: If updating from a 10" rotor (46245) to the 9.6" rotor, the mounting bracket and slider pins must be changed as well.