The F3596G (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 49561) is a 3,500 lb. capacity replacement trailer axle designed with marine environments in mind. The galvanized finish forms a coating of zinc which, when intact, prevents corrosive subtances from reaching the underlying steel or iron. Pressed stainless steel wear rings are present on the spindles to provide a tight, protected grease seal fit. The four hole flanges allow for brake installation. A pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole purges any water from the inner tube after submersion.
- Hot dipped galvanized beam to combat corrosion
- Galvanized axles will last much longer than painted ones and are perfect for marine applications
- Features a stainless steel wear sleeve on either spindle
- Straight axle design
- Slight camber built into spindle welds
- Used for leaf spring suspension systems
- Includes 2 castellated nuts, 2 washers, and 2 cotter pins
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple and easy bearing lubrication
- Pre-drilled 5/16" drain hole
- 4-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubs/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 91.25"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 85"
- Overall Length: 96"
- Spring Center Range: 75.75" - 79.75"
- Beam: 2" x 2" Square
- Spindle: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Flared
- Flange Hole Distance: 2 7/8" center-to-center
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 68149 (1 3/8" inner dimension)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 44649 (1 1/16" inner dimension)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 1.72"
NOTE: This axle does not come pre-drilled for the springs to mount. It is recommended to use seats and to stay within the manufacturers spring center range to achieve the full capacity. Going inside or outside of the recommended spring center range may cause the strength of the axle to decrease. Square seats do not need to be welded to the axle. Drilled axles cannot be returned for any reason.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 49561