The 7010A axle (Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine part number 5275266) is best used for heavy duty non-marine trailer applications. The axle features a durable 7,000 lbs. weight capacity and EZ Lube spindles with 5 bolt flanges for brake mounting. This axle includes two loose spring seats and the necessary spindle hardware. The beam has a black powder coat finish to help resist premature rusting.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 axle jam nuts, 2 flat notch washers, and 2 axle nut retainers
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple bearing lubrication
- Fitting allows grease to easily flow to both the inner and outer bearings for a complete repack while purging old grease without having to remove the hub
- To be used with EZ-Lube caps
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Seats must be welded to the axle beam prior to installation
- Slight camber built into axle beam
- 5-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubes/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 94.75"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 86.25"
- Overall Length: 100"
- **Spring Center Range: 76" - 80"
- Beam: 3" Round
- Spindle: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" flared
- Standard 5 hole flange
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25880 (1 3/4" inner diameter)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 15123, 14125, 67048 (1 1/4" inner diameter)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 2.25
NOTE: We will only weld within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen or even cause a complete axle failure. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason. When installing the axle, make sure that the camber bow is pointing up. This camber is designed to deflect the weight of the load once weight is applied to the trailer, essentially straightening out the axle to prevent uneven tire tread wear.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 5275266