The 7080A axle by Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine (manufacturer part number 200557) is a heavy duty axle for applications where more is needed. Found on heavy duty utility trailers, car haulers, and such, the 7,000 lbs. capacity will provide the strength needed. The beam features a black powder coat finish to resist corrosion and a slight upwards bend to deflect under trailer load to help provide even tire tread wear. The easy lube spindles allow simple bearing lubrication without having to detach the wheels via a grease gun and EZ Lube grease caps. The spindle also include standard 5 bolt flanges for brake mounting and pressed stainless steel wear rings for a tight grease seal fit.
- Black powder coat finish
- Includes 2 axle jam nuts, 2 flat notch washers, and 2 axle nut retainers
- Zerk fitting at end of spindles for simple bearing lubrication
- Fitting allows grease to easily flow to both the inner and outer bearings for a complete repack while purging old grease without having to remove the hub
- To be used with EZ-Lube caps
- Comes with spring seats loose unless otherwise specified (welding is extra)
- Seats must be welded to the axle beam prior to installation
- Slight camber built into axle beam
- 5-hole flanges for brake mounting
- Hubes/drums sold separately
- Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
- Hub Face Measurement: 74.75"
- Flange to Flange Measurement: 66.25"
- Overall Length: 80.5"
- **Spring Center Range: 57" - 62"
- Beam: 3" Round
- Spindle: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" flared
- Standard 5 hole flange
**The spring center range is measured from the center of one spring or spring seat to the center of the opposite spring or spring seat.
- Inner Bearing (sold separately): 25880 (1 3/4" inner diameter)
- Outer Bearing (sold separately): 15123, 14125, 67048 (1 1/4" inner diameter)
- Grease Seal Inner Diameter: 2.25
NOTE: We will only weld within the recommended spring center range provided by the manufacturer. Going inside or outside of this range may cause the strength of the axle to lessen or even cause a complete axle failure. Welded axles are non-returnable for any reason. When installing the axle, make sure that the camber bow is pointing up. This camber is designed to deflect the weight of the load once weight is applied to the trailer, essentially straightening out the axle to prevent uneven tire tread wear.
Tie Down Engineering/Dexter Marine of Georgia Part Number: 200557