- Product Features
With the Dexter brand, you are getting a reliable product backed by over 50 years of testing and experience. The DEX12LH (Dexter Axle part number 23-105) is a 12" x 2" electric brake with a 3,000 lbs. individual capacity. This size brake is commonly found on 6,000 lbs. capacity axles with 5-hole flanges. Electric brakes are best used on utility and landscaping trailers or any non-marine applications. The brakes shoes must be adjusted manually every so often via access points on the back of the brake.
- One left hand assembly (right hand sold separately)
- Complete assembly readily available for flange mounting
- Fits 6,000 lbs. axles
- Electric braking system requires brake controller
- Actuator and hydraulic brake lines are not needed
- Manual shoe adjustment
- 5-hole flange takes 3/8" bolts
- Either magnet wire can be used as ground or power supply
- Pre-spliced magnet wires
- Used with 12" drums
- Manufactured in USA
- Brake Size: 12" x 2"
- Brake Alignment: Left Hand - Driver Side
- Individual Brake Capacity: 3,000 lbs. (White wire)
- Axle Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Standard 5-hole Flange
- Wheel Size: 14 1/2" - 16"
- Shoe Adjustment: Manual
NOTE: Electric brakes should not be used for marine applications. This brake cannot fit onto an AL-KO brand 6,000 lbs. axle with 4-hole flanges.
Dexter Part Number: 23-105 (023-105, K23-105)
No Customer Reviews
Be the first to review this product.
Write Your Own Review
Call Toll-Free 844-882-8576